Booking A Room & Arriving
- We will offer flexible rates with amendment policies up to 48hrs before arrival on any new bookings from June onwards.
- We will automatically charge your card on the day of arrival for accommodation and additional reserved products to reduce interaction at check-in.
- We will request you telephone us upon your arrival in the car park. We will provide keys, that have been sanitised, in sealed envelopes.
- We will ask all guests to complete a simple ‘Health Check’ attached to our registration form and confirm the details of their booking.
- We continue to use Innuscience sanitising and disinfectant products throughout the hotel that are proven to be effective against COVID-19.
- All bedroom linen continues to be laundered offsite with a leading commercial provider to both Hotels and the NHS.
- We will reduce the number of soft furnishings in bedrooms where possible.
- We will implement a regular focussed clean across all the high touch point areas in the public areas and guest bedrooms.
- Our Front of House, Housekeeping & Kitchen Team will wear appropriate PPE to protect both our guests and them whilst working on duty as advised by our health and safety advisor.
- We will provide hand sanitiser stations in the public areas of the hotel.
- We will reduce the use of printed material and menu housing throughout the hotel.
- We will provide all Menus online if required alongside single-use copies.
Food & Beverage Changes
- We have removed some of our tables from the restaurant to enable us to have effective distance between diners.
- Breakfast will be available each day as always. We will offer a plated hot breakfast in the restaurant.
- Dinner reservations will have an allotted time.
- We will ask all customers to reserve a table and time slot, in advance, for both Breakfast and Dinner.
- We will not allow customers who have not booked in advance to dine.
- We will also be offering outside dinner dining (weather permitting) on our terrace.
- We will be offering a dinner menu with some casual evening dining options to enable guests staying multiple nights to enjoy a variety of dining.
- Maximum table size of 4 people will be allowed in our restaurant and garden for any service
- We will not enter or service your bedroom once you have arrived unless you wish. If you are comfortable and would like your towels or linen refreshed, you can request this with reception.
- We will use directional floor markings to guide guests round the hotel safely and where needed, social distancing signage to assist.
- All team members will receive additional training on keeping you and themselves safe. This will be reflected in how they interact with you during your stay.
All procedures and policies will be constantly reviewed and updated where necessary in line with government guidelines. We will try an evolve into the “normal” service as soon as we safely can.
Can I book a table for dinner?
Initially we will be operating with a reduced number of tables in our restaurant, so times and availability maybe limited. We are taking Dinner bookings only in our restaurant for hotel guests from Saturday 4th July. We will not accept walk in bookings, all tables must be reserved in advance. We will offer terrace dining each night if you would prefer to eat outside, weather permitting.
What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
Hotel bookings can be transferred up to 48hrs prior to arrival with no charge. If you need to amend your booking within 48hrs of arrival due to COVID-19, we can transfer your booking to another suitable date or provide gift vouchers, however rates may differ between dates. Please ensure you are in good health with no temperature before starting your journey.
Can I come in for just a drink?
Initially we are offering a bar service to your room/ suite or to your table if you are dining with us at the hotel.